Didn’t really intend for this recipe to be alliteration.
But it worked out!
What is your pet peeve? I’m traveling for work and headed to the beach this weekend for fun. I sit here and type this in my hotel in Mobile, AL. My computer is started to die, so I go to plug it in.
Why doesn’t every hotel have a plug-in on your bedside table lamp???? Anyone else?
Like am I supposed to pack an extension cord?
All I wanna do it have my computer close to me in bed and/or sleep with my phone plugged in right beside me with the noise maker app like I do in the comforts of my own home.
100% first world problems… I should NOT be complaining. And I will stop.
This pizza is great. It was a clean out the fridge type thing. First, I’ve had a jar of banana peppers and pepperonis foreva. My boyfriend’s favorite pizza? Pepperoni and banana peppers.
Third, I was just craving pizza. I saw the idea for mini pizzas the other day and just thought it was the cutest.
I may never make a normal sized pizza again. My favorite part of any pizza is the crust. MINI pizzas ensure that I get more crust because I could eat two of these pizzas which is more crust than like 3-4 slices.
Drawback to these mini pizzas is that I eat more. Because I can’t start eating a mini pizza and not finish. Failure. Maybe next time I’ll make them mini-er.
- 1/2 recipe my pizza dough recipe or 1 recipe of your favorite pizza dough or store-bought pizza dough
- 3 tbs pepper jelly
- 1/4 cup pizza, marinara, or tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup fontina cheese
- 1-2 peaches, sliced thinly and peeled
- 12 pepperonis
- 1/3 cup banana peppers
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbs balsamic glaze
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Prepare a pizza stone, pizza baking or sheet or normal baking sheet. I use parchment paper.
- Divide pizza dough into 4 sections. Roll each section into a ball and flatten on the parchment paper to make desired shape. Repeat with each section and spread out a bit - I used two pizza/circle baking sheets.
- Mix pepper jelly and pizza sauce. Spread evenly on each pizza dough. Layer ingredients. I started with fontina cheese, then pepperoni, then banana peppers, and last peaches. Top with a desired amount of parmesan cheese.
- Bake pizza until done, about 12-15 minutes. Take out and top with balsamic glaze if desired.