Morning! Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was busy and great.
Got to see my nieces and attend their birthday party – saaa cute. I went to Starkville to go to a super regional baseball game – not as fun. And then attended one of my best friend’s baby showers’ yesterday afternoon.
AND watched the Tony’s. Anyone else? Amazing. Hamilton – just can’t even. But I was so impressed by Waitress also. I feel like it would be getting more buzz if it wasn’t for Hamilton. But Hamilton really is so amazing. Want to see it so bad!
Running late on this Monday. Slept probably 3 hours last night. I think I drank too much coffee yesterday… not sure.
This broccoli & cucumber Asian slaw is great. I served it with my usual chicken lettuce wraps. Often, I serve those lettuce wraps with rice, but with this slaw it made for such a healthy and filling meal.
The dressing couldn’t be easier – you probably have all the ingredients. You can TOTALLY buy packaged broccoli slaw for this as well.
- 1 medium bunch broccoli, shredded
- 1 cucumber, sliced thinly and some water squeezed/pressed out
- 2 tbs cashew peanut butter
- 1 tbs tahini
- 1 tbs coconut aminos
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbs sriracha (more or less if desired)
- 2 tbs toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup peanuts or cashews
- In a small bowl, mix peanut butter, tahini, soy sauce, honey, vinegar and sriracha well.
- Add broccoli and cucumber to a large bowl. Add dressing mixed above and mix well. Top with sriracha and sesame seeds.